Having tried many of the masks made for women on the market a few things struck us. All of the products that we tried, understandably, were very feminine in smell, touch and appearance. We didn’t want to feel emasculated by putting on a skin care product that was not made for us in mind. As men we buy products to do a job. With this in mind we formulated Man Mud to be hassle free, easy to use but also retain all of the benefits of using mud/clay masks, such as improved complexion and free of impurities. Nearly all of us rolled around in the mud as kids and this product is about as close to that as you can get. Our Mud also looks like camo paint (Hard core!! 🙂 )when worn and has a minty strong earthy smell.
How To Apply
- Test a small area of skin first to ensure there is no irritation or adverse effects. Discontinue use if experience any discomfort
- Wet the skin with warm water to open the pores. Optionally you can also use a scrub to exfoliate the skin
- Apply Man Mud liberally to the area being treated. This is a Mud Mask so is great for the face but is not limited to the face only. For example if you suffer from acne on your back of shoulders it can be used there.
There will be a slight tingle. This is normal but should not be uncomfortable. If any discomfort or adverse effects are experienced discontinue use.
- Relax as the Man Mud does its magic. When it starts to harden but it not quite dry (tacky to the touch) you know it is time to wash it off.
- Wash all of the Man Mud using a face cloth/flannel, soaking it in cool, clean water.
- Finally tone the skin by splashing cold water on your face. Job done! Repeat this once a week and no more than twice a week.