In today’s urban jungle your skin is under constant attack from all kinds of pollution that cause your pores to fill up with all kinds of crud! It’s time to fight back and Man Mud has you covered, literally! Made primarily from one of the finest clays in the world containing 50+ minerals & 15 rare earth elements and with one tube lasting 2+ months it is incredible value!
And a little warning! Protect your Man Mud from the women in your life! During the testing stage of our product many of our Man Mud testers reported back that their wives, partners and daughters had stolen their samples from them, tried it, loved it and found it worked just as effectively for them!! You have been warned! 😉
Our 6 ounce tube typically yields 8+ masks depending on how thickly you want to apply it. We recommend that you just ensure the skin is covered. Ideally you want to use this product once to twice a week.
VIEW CLAY DATA
Clay Blend, Aqua (Water), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Carya ovata (Hickory Bark) Extract, Glycerin, Ethanol, Panax quinquefolium (American Ginseng) Root Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Citrus paradisi (Grapefuit) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cupressus funebris (Cedarwood) Oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf OilHow To Use
Test a small area of skin first to ensure there is no irritation or adverse effects. Discontinue use if experience any discomfort
- Wet the skin with warm water to open the pores. Optionally you can also use a scrub to exfoliate the skin
- Apply Man Mud liberally to the area being treated. This is a Mud Mask so is great for the face but is not limited to the face only. For example if you suffer from acne on your back of shoulders it can be used there.
There will be a slight tingle. This is normal but should not be uncomfortable. If any discomfort or adverse effects are experienced discontinue use.
- Relax as the Man Mud does its magic. When it starts to harden but is not quite dry (tacky to the touch) you know it is time to wash it off.
- Wash off using a face cloth/flannel, soaking it in cool, clean water (Check out our great bamboo facecloth pack!)
- Finally tone the skin by splashing cold water on your face. Job done! Repeat this once a week and no more than twice a week.